Coffee, preparation & blogger dreams...

Dear Blog,
I'm tired.
But I'm enjoying what I'm doing!

Dear God,
I'm tired.
But I'm enjoying what I'm doing! And what you've given me to do. <3
I'm thankful for the Kaffee and the cool location before me.
Thank you for the gift of writing- to help us let go of thoughts and inspire others.
Oh how they flounce!
Help me wieder zu bounce!
Strength, power, wisdom and provision are yours!
To you be the glory.
Thank you for coffee today.
Amen.

So many adventures and thoughts stand before me- what a journey! :)

More coming soon...

With love <3

#thereality #inYourtimethereisrest

P.S. I'm writing with my fairly new German keyboard and it took me forever to locate my beloved hashtag! Haha.
*Peace & Love*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The language of friendship is not words..."

Push to Reset the World: a Solo Day Trip to Traunsee

Herzlich Wilkommen: a warm welcome to you!